24-Hour Emergency Response Services
Emergency (877) 421-1744
When the unexpected happens, highly skilled members of Summit’s Emergency Response Team are on call around the clock for immediate response to any hazardous material emergency.
- Chemical & fuel containment, confinement & recovery
- Confined space entry & rescue
- Fire suppression assistance
- On-site chemical neutralization
- On-site water treatment
- Complete site remediation and restoration
Summit’s Response Team is experienced in handling a broad range of hazardous
- Flammable/combustible materials
- Oxidizing agents
- Poisonous (toxic) substances
- Compressed gasses
All team members are experienced in responding to hazardous material incidents, such as:
Road spills (tanker rollovers, product off-loading, tapping & transfers)
- Train derailments (general service car transferring & repairs, high-pressure car repairs & flaring)
- Industrial releases (leaking drums, pipeline failure)
- Inland waterway product containment & recovery (OSRO contractor)
- Industrial fire support (selective demo, run off water collection & treatment)
- Subgrade fire characterization & support (hot spot locating & excavation, run off water collection & treatment)
Increase preparedness, reduce likelihood of reportable discharge and limit liability
How Can We Help Your Industry?
Contact us today and let us help with your environmental service needs. Whether that be chemical, emergency, or just a survey, contact us today!