Summit Environmental Services’ personnel possess extensive training and experience in performing turnkey industrial cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
Storage Tank Services
Summit’s supervisors work under American Petroleum Institution guidelines when performing the following services:
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Waste reduction, disposal & processing
Sand, water & CO² blasting
- Hydro cutting and excavation
Turnkey RCRA Closure Actions
Once the decision to close a facility has been made, the next step is a phone call to Summit.
- Closing of environmental permits (air, waste water, etc.)
- Cleaning, triple rinsing and filling, sealing or removal of pits, trenches, tanks and process lines
- Lab packing and disposal of miscellaneous chemicals or petroleum products
Additional Industrial Services
Summit also provides cleaning and maintenance services such as:
- Vac truck services
- Pipeline pigging/proving, installation, repair & decommissioning
- Pit/sump cleaning
- 24-hour emergency response
Reduce liability, improve process performance, and reduce project costs
How Can We Help Your Industry?
Contact us today and let us help with your environmental service needs. Whether that be chemical, emergency, or just a survey, contact us today!