Summit Environmental provides decontamination services utilizing EPA and CDC recommended methods and materials. These services will provide peace of mind to safely re-establish operations impacted by COVID-19.
Since 1999, Summit has responded and performed services to incidents of all sizes (small spills to natural disasters), while continuing professional execution and maintaining an impeccable safety record.
- Summit obtains information (size of area, photos, contents)
- Project Manager discusses customer expectations and timing, and provides a proposal/quote to our client
- Project Team creates a site specific Health and Safety Plan and Work Plan
- Summit mobilizes trained personnel, equipment, and materials to the site to complete the work
- Team members donn personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1030, 1910.133, 1910.134, 1910 Subpart I, 1910.1200, 1910.133 standards
- Personnel perform decontamination services in accordance with local Department of Public Health, EPA and CDC Guidelines
- Summit safely packages all decontamination materials, and provides transportation and disposal of the wastes
Summit’s highly skilled personnel possess extensive training, including
- 40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER CFR 1910.120
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and Bloodborne Pathogen
- Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils (ARSC)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)